Nov 2, 2011

Psalm 23

The LORD is my Shepherd
I shall not be in need
  He makes me lie down in
 Pastures abounding peace
He leads me beside the
 Still waters and quiet streams
  He gently restores me
 My soul will adore Thee…..
Lord

He guides me on paths of righteousness
   for his Name’s sake, for his Name’s sake
He goes before to prepare a feast
In the presence of my enemies
He anoints my head with oil
My cup overflows with joy

And though I walk through valleys shadowed in death
I will fear no evil for You will protect
Your rod and staff they comfort me
And remind me of Your faithful love
How You will never leave

 Surely goodness and loving-kindness 
Shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever, and ever……
Amen


Karen J Stevenson Copyright 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment