Jan 5, 2012

What's So Sad About That?

I’ve lived long enough
Braved waters that are rough
That would easily sink a ship at sea
So much pain, so much loss
Running tired of the cost
Does anyone out there feel like me?

BRIDGE

'Causel I’m not proud, nor regret
The pain that drove me to my knees
The ache inside, the tears I wept
Forgiveness washing over me
When faith was all I had left
Hope arose inside my chest
In all that I’ve been through
Must be Love that carried me

CHORUS

So what’s so sad about that?
Don’t you cry for me
Every painful wound that broke my heart
And made me bleed

‘Cause this is why I sing
And by His grace I stand
Every senseless trial, the suffering
Made me who I am
So what’s so sad about that?
What’s so sad about that?
It made me who I am
So what’s so sad about that?


Some think it pretty hard
How I made it this far
Say I’m tough as nails, strong as steel
But the Truth I was found,
With my face to the ground
And I surrendered everything


BRIDGE - CHORUS


(Copyright 2011  Karen J Stevenson)

No comments:

Post a Comment